Payment Facility for Buyers
As a Buyer, you understand that when you are initiating a Transaction, you are entering in an enforcing and legally binding contract with ToyCart to purchase the products and/or services from ToyCart using the Payment Facility provided through a Secured Payment Gateway, and you shall pay the price of Transaction to ToyCart through your Issuing Bank using Payment Facility.
As a Buyer, you may agree with ToyCart through electronic records and communication using the Payment Facility’s automated features on any increase/extension in the Delivery and/or Dispatch time and the Transaction shall be amended to such extent. Any such increase/extension of Delivery/Dispatch time or subsequent variation of the Transaction should comply with Payment Facility Policies.
Mode of Payment & Buyer’s arrangement with Issuing Banks
All Valid Credit/Debit/Cash-Card and other payment instruments are processed using a secured Credit Card Payment Gateway or appropriate payment system framework and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the Gateway provided by the respective Issuing Banks which support Payment Facility to provide these services to their online users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
While availing any of the payment methods available on the Website, we will not hold any responsibility or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to
- Lack of authorization for any transaction(s), or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed between you and your “Bank(s)”, or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reasons
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. The Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on the Website.
Before shipping/delivering your order to you, ToyCart may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase of the product. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping experience to our users.
Further, the Transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between Buyer and ToyCart and payment facility is merely used by the Buyer and ToyCart to facilitate the completion of the Transaction. Use of the payment facility shall not render ToyCart liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the products and/or services listed on the Website.
You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by ToyCart is neither a banking nor financial service but ToyCart is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash-On- Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the ToyCart Website using the existing authorised banking infrastructure and secured Payment Gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, ToyCart is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
ToyCart reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which ToyCart may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/Cash-Card/Valid Bank Account and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
ToyCart reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with ToyCart or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
ToyCart may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of Buyer’s commitment to pay (for Cash-On-Delivery transactions if applicable) Transaction Price from the Buyer for security or other reasons at the discretion of ToyCart. As a result of such check if ToyCart is not satisfied with the creditability of the Buyer or genuineness of the Transaction/Transaction Price, it will have the right to reject the receipt of/Buyer’s commitment to pay Transaction Price.
ToyCart may delay notifying the payment confirmation like holding Dispatch, if ToyCart deems suspicious or for Buyers conducting high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the Transaction and Transaction Price. In addition, ToyCart may hold Transaction Price and ToyCart may not initiate Dispatch or remit Transaction Price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to Buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
The Buyer acknowledges that ToyCart will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of ToyCart.
Cancellation of Transaction/Order
- Cancellation by ToyCart
- For certain orders that the ToyCart is unable to accept, these can be cancelled directly by the ToyCart. ToyCart reserves all the rights to cancel or refuse any orders at its sole discretion, whatsoever the reason may be. Some of the situations where the Order of the Buyer can possibly be refused or cancelled include without limitation, errors or inaccuracy in pricing information or non-availability of the Product or quantities ordered by the Buyer.
- The ToyCart might need some additional information or verification before processing Buyer’s Order. All such cancellations shall be without any recourse to Buyer and without any liability to the ToyCart. If any such Order is cancelled or refused, after the full payment has been made, the said amount equal to the product price will be remitted to the Buyer either to the bank account provided at the time of placing the order, or to the payment instrument of the Buyer from which payment was made, or to any pre-paid payment instrument account of the Buyer.
- ToyCart shall have the sole discretion to determine the mode of reversal from any of the above-mentioned options.
- Order Cancellation by the Buyer
- The Buyer may submit a request for the cancellation of the Order; however the ToyCart may accept or reject any such request for any reason there might be. The ToyCart may cancel the Order as part of usual business practice if the cancellation request has been raised before the Order has been processed, and the amount for such transaction will be refunded to the Buyer within a reasonable period of time.
- The ToyCart shall not cancel the Orders for which the cancellation request has been raised after the Order has been processed by the ToyCart. The Buyer agrees to accept the decisions made by the ToyCart regarding all cancellations and not to dispute regarding them.
- Set-off of any benefits availed by the BuyerIn case the Buyer has availed any benefit under any marketing or promotions provided ToyCart in relation to the Product for which the Order has been cancelled by the Buyer or by the ToyCart, Buyer agrees and authorizes ToyCart to recover such benefits from the Buyer or set-off the same from any refunds to the Buyer.
There exists a strong strategy for picking free lance writers to participate in our companyhttps://essaysonline.organd making use of our assistance you do have a high quality guarantee, excellent writing amount, secrecy and constant customer service.